The Research on Aircraft Anti-skid Braking Switching Control with Road Online Identification Based on Fuzzy Algorithm
Aircraft anti-skid brake determines the safety, efficiency and comfort of braking directly. Under the same road condition, different slip rates will lead to different adhesion coefficients between tires and roads, and the optimal slip rates of different road conditions are different. In this paper an aircraft anti-skid switching control system with road identification based on fuzzy algorithm was proposed. Non-linear model of aircraft all-electric brake system was established, and according to typical road conditions, the optimal slip rate of road surface was identified online through fuzzy reasoning, then the anti-skid braking control is carried out by using fuzzy and PID switching control algorithm. The MATLAB simulation results show that the system can identify road conditions online and adjust braking force in real time, which can keep the optimal slip rate, shorten the braking distance and achieve smooth braking.
KeywordsAircraft anti-skid braking Optimal slip rate Fuzzy PID Switching control Identify Real time
This work is supported by National Nature Science Foundation under Grant 51707195 and basic research business fee of the Civil Aviation University of China under Grant 3122014C009.
- 2.Wei, X., Yin, Q., Nie, H.: Aircraft electric anti-skid braking system based on fuzzy-PID controller with parameter self-adjustment feature. J. Nanjing Univ. Aeronaut. Astronaut. 31(1), 111–118 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.He, H., Wu, R.: Improved BP neural network in design of aircraft antiskid brake system. J. Beijing Univ. Aeronaut. Astronaut. 30(6), 561–564 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Yuren, L., Zhihui, Z., Jianlong, X.: Study on fuzzy sliding-mode variable structure control for aircraft anti-skid braking. J. Northwestern Polytech. Univ. 33(1), 45–49 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Huang, Y.: LQ optimal simulation for aircraft anti-skid brake control system. J. Beijing Univ. Aeronaut. Astronaut. 29(12), 1119–1122 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, Z., LI, Z., Airong, J.: Study on aircraft anti-skid brake system based on immune fuzzy control algorithm. Comput. Measure. Control 17(8), 1562–1565 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Shi, W., Liu, W., Chen, J.: Application of model free control technology on the aircraft anti-skid brake systems. Comput. Measure. Control 20(6), 1552–1554 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Gao, J., Gao, B.: Research on feedback compensation control for aircraft electric antiskid brake system based on IL. J. Syst. Simul. 29(7), 1625–1630 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Li, F., Jia, Z.: Adaptive control for aircraft anti-skid braking system based on friction force model. J. Beijing Univ. Aeronaut. Astronaut. 39(4), 447–452 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Yuan, C., Zhang, L., Chen, L., He, Y., Shen, J., Bei, S.: A research on the algorithm for identifying the peak adhesion coefficient of road surface. Autom. Eng. 11(39), 1268–1273 (2017)Google Scholar
- 11.Li, R., Zheng, T., Feng, H., Li, Y., Chen, W.: Road automatic identification of automobile ABS via fuzzy adaptive method. J. Chongqing Univ. Posts Telecommun. 2(19), 201–205 (2007) (Natural Science)Google Scholar
- 12.Jones, L.P.: Modeling braking friction between an aircraft tire and the runway. In: Proceedings of AIAA Modeling and Simulation Technologies Conference, pp. 66–74 (2011)Google Scholar