Analysis and Compensation of Angular Position Error in Servo Assembly
- 34 Downloads
In order to meet the requirements of the angular position accuracy of the high-precision brushless servo assembly, it is necessary to analyze the factors affecting the position accuracy of the turntable. The study found that the axial pulsation, radial displacement and angular slew of the shafting system are the key factors affecting the accuracy of the mechanism. The paper analyzes the rotary error caused by these factors. Through the analysis of the positioning accuracy of the shafting system, this paper uses the error compensation method to correct the accuracy of the angular position. The result satisfies the requirement of the design index and shows the rationality of the design method.
KeywordsHigh precision Shafting accuracy Repeatability Error analysis
Fund: Shanghai Engineering Research Center of Servo System (No. 15DZ2250400).
- 1.Wu Y. Development status of the inertia test turntable. China Sci Technol Info. 2005;8(4):109.Google Scholar
- 2.Mao J. Study on the modeling of tolerance based on mathematical definition and form errors evaluation. Zhejiang University; 2007.Google Scholar
- 3.He R. Analysis of shafting error and load of the rota antenna base. Master Thesis Xidian University; 2014.Google Scholar
- 4.Yuan G, Wang P. Monte carlo simulation and its application in tolerance design. J Tianjin University of Sci Technol. 2008;23(2):60–64.Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang P. The modeling and analysis of spindle system rotating precision. Dalian University of Technology; 2015.Google Scholar
- 6.Wang F, Wang J, Xie Z, Liu F. Compensation of angular indexing error for precision turntable. 2017:25(8):2165–2172.Google Scholar
- 7.Guo J, Cao H, Wang K, Qi Y. Study on verification and compensation of indexing errors for turntable. China Mech Eng. 2014;25(7),894–899.Google Scholar