Intelligent Manufacturing Information Security Sharing Model Based on Blockchain
- 35 Downloads
The development of the manufacturing industry reflects the productivity in a country or region to a certain extent. The informatization plays an increasingly important role in manufacturing. At present, there is still a phenomenon of insufficient transparency and low security performance in the manufacturing industry, which hinders the further development of the manufacturing industry. This paper proposes an intelligent manufacturing information security sharing model based on blockchain technology. The blockchain system can store product information and transaction information in the blocks which can achieve traceability of product information. The information is strengthened in real time, and the consensus mechanism and encryption algorithm are used to ensure that the product cannot be tampered. This information-sharing mechanism has promoted the development of smart manufacturing to a certain extent.
KeywordsBlockchain Intelligent manufacturing Information security Sharing model Consensus mechanism
This work is supported by the National Key R&D Program of China (Grant No. 2017YFB1400200).
- 3.Al-Shaboti M, Welch I, Chen A. Towards secure smart home IoT: manufacturer and user network access control framework. In: AINA; 2018. p. 892–9.Google Scholar
- 4.Javed B, Iqbal MW, Abbas H. Internet of things (IoT) design considerations for developers and manufacturers. ICC Workshops; 2017. p. 834–9.Google Scholar
- 5.Celebucki D, Lin MA, Graham S. A security evaluation of popular Internet of Things protocols for manufacturers. ICCE; 2018. p. 1–6.Google Scholar
- 6.Finnegan A, McCaffery F, Coleman G. Framework to assist healthcare delivery organisations and medical device manufacturers establish security assurance for networked medical devices. EuroSPI; 2013. p. 313–22.Google Scholar
- 9.Nakamoto S. Bitcoin: a peer-to-peer electronic cash system. URL: http://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf (2008).
- 11.Tian F. An agri-food supply chain traceability system for China based on RFID & blockchain technology. In: 2016 13th international conference on service systems and service management (ICSSSM). IEEE; 2016. p. 1–6.Google Scholar