Internet of Things (IOT) and Big Data Analytics
Having surveyed in the last chapter how Big Data Analytics is applied in Social Semantic Web, in this chapter we shall delve into another very important application domain, IOT. We shall examine the interaction between IOT and Big Data Analytics.
- 1.J.R. Frederich, F.W. Samuel, D. Maithaias, Introduction to internet of things and big data analytics, in Mini Track, 2015 48th Hawaii International Conference on System ScienceGoogle Scholar
- 2.A. Al Faquha, M. Guizani, M. Mohammedi, M. Aledhari, M. Ayyash, Internet of things: a survey on enabling technologies, protocols and applications. IEEE Commun. Surv. Tutor. 17(4) (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.J. Gantz, D. Revisel, The digital universe in 2020: big data, bigger digital shadows and biggest growth in the far east, in IDC, iView: IDC Analyze the Future, vol. 2007, pp. 1–16, Dec 2012Google Scholar
- 5.N. Komninos, E. Phillipon, A. Pilsillides, Survey in smart grids and home security: issues, challenges and counter measures. IEEE Commun. Surv. 16(4), 1933–1954 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.C. Tsai, C. Lai, M. Chiang, L.T. Yong, Data mining for IOT: a survey, 1st part. IEEE Commun. Surv. 16(1), 77–97 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.X. Xu, S. Huang, Y. Chen, K. Browny, I. Halilovicy, W. Lu, TSAaaS: time services analytics as a service on IOT, in Proceedings of IEEE ICWS, pp. 249–256 (2014)Google Scholar