Self-sustainable Community of Electricity Prosumers in Distribution System
Based on socio-technical system theory, the optimization of economic system can be achieved only by the society and technology being optimized simultaneously, which means the science, technology, and society are formed as a so closely linked giant system that we cannot consider each part separately.
- 2.Momoh JA (2009) Smart grid design for efficient and flexible power networks operation and control. In: 2009 PSCE’09. IEEE/PES, pp 1–8Google Scholar
- 4.Napoli R, Bompard E, Huang T (2009) Emergency coordination and decision making over interconnected power systems. In: 2009 IEEE international conference on systems, man and cybernetics (SMC), pp 3545–3551Google Scholar
- 6.Mohsenian-Rad A-H, Wong VW, Jatskevich J, Schober R (2010) Optimal and autonomous incentive-based energy consumption scheduling algorithm for smart grid. In: ISGT, pp 1–6Google Scholar
- 8.Faruque A, Abdullah M (2014) RAMP: impact of rule based aggregator business model for residential microgrid of prosumers including distributed energy resources. In: Innovative smart grid technologies conference (ISGT), 2014. IEEE PES, pp 1–6Google Scholar
- 11.Samadi P, Mohsenian-Rad A-H, Schober R, Wong VW, Jatskevich J (2010) Optimal real-time pricing algorithm based on utility maximization for smart grid. In: 2010 first IEEE international conference on smart grid communicationsGoogle Scholar