Energy Consumption Investigation and Analysis on Coach Stations in Tianjin
- 241 Downloads
Coach station has the characteristics of high-density passenger flow, long operation time, large number of energy-consuming equipment and so on, which leads to the problem of high energy consumption. Based on the field investigation of six coach stations in Tianjin, the general building information such as architecture overview, major energy-consuming equipment, energy construction and consumption was obtained. The total energy consumption and sub-item energy consumption of each coach station were analyzed and calculated according to the investigation data. The results showed that the annual total energy consumption per unit area of the coach stations in 2017 ranged from 41.55 kWh/(m2·a) to 128.08 kWh/(m2·a), with an average of 76.53 kWh/(m2·a). The heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system were the main component of building energy consumption, accounting for an average of 68.26% of the total energy consumption, indicating that the HVAC system of this type of buildings had a great potential for energy saving and reconstruction. Analyzed by the statistical software SPSS, the air conditioning form and heating form were significantly related to the total annual power consumption per unit area.
KeywordsCoach station Energy consumption Passenger flow
The project is supported by National Key R&D Program of China (Number 2018YFC0705000).
- 1.China Statistical Yearbook-2017, http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/ndsj/2017/indexch.htm. Last Accessed 2018/11/6
- 2.Xie, B.: Research on Planning of Guangzhou Highway Passenger Station. South China University of Technology (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, Y., Peng, C., Yan, D.: Indoor environment status and energy saving design investigation of railway stations. J. HV&AC 41(07), 51–57 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, Y.: Study of Energy Simulation and Energy Efficiency Design of Airport Terminal. Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Huang, L.: Study on the Location and Plane Layout for Highway Passenger Transport Station. Chang’ an University (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, X.: Study on the Design of Waiting Hall and Related Space in Urban Highway Bus Terminal. Chongqing University (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Yang, T.: Research on energy efficiency classification method of coach station based on climate regionalization. J. Highw. Transp. Res. Dev. (App. Technol. Ed.) 13(10), 312–316 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Standardization Administration of the People’s Republic of China: GB/T 34913-2017 Classification and Presentation of Civil Building Energy Use. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing (2017)Google Scholar