Vent Effect Study on the Performance of Trump Wall
- 239 Downloads
Trump wall is a kind of building envelope structure that can make full use of solar passive heating. The vent structure and its influence on the heating performance of the wall can be further optimized. In this paper, a laboratory bench was built in Lanzhou, China. The ventilating holes with different shapes and different inclination angles were studied by experimental methods. The result showed that the heating performance of the Trump wall was better with round ventilating hole and the venting angle of 30°. It provides a reference for the promotion and application on the Trump wall.
KeywordsPassive solar house Solar energy utilization Trump wall
This study is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No: 51466007).
- 1.Sá, A.B., Paiva, A.: An experimental analysis of the Trombe wall temperature fluctuations for high range climate conditions: Influence of ventilation openings and shading devices. Energy and Build. 138,546–558 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Duan, S., et al.: Winter heating characteristics of solar wall. J. Liaoning Tech. Univ. 33(7), 938–942 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, D., et al.: Test and analysis of heating performance of Trombe wall solar house in qinghai-tibet plateau. J. Sol. Energy 34(10), 1823–1828 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Yanting, W., et al.: Two-dimension unsteady model and performance analysis for Trombe wall system with phase change materials. Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica 33(9), 948–952 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, T., et al.: Thermal process and optimization design of solar collector type solar collectors. J. Sol. Energy 37(9), 2286–2291 (2016)Google Scholar