Research on Thermoelectric Coupling Model of Photovoltaic Wall Based on Equivalent Circuit Model and Its Thermal Characteristics
- 250 Downloads
This paper provides a method for thermoelectricity coupled simulation of the photovoltaic wall. Based on the equivalent circuit model and the relationship between the operating temperature of photovoltaic modules and the thermal characteristics of photovoltaic wall, a one-dimensional unsteady heat transfer model considering multiple boundary conditions is established, and the operating temperature of the photovoltaic module is calculated, then the value is again coupled into the dynamic power model of photovoltaic modules to achieve the accurate simulation of the photovoltaic power generation performance and the heat transfer process of photovoltaic wall. The above decoupling and recoupling processes between heat transfer and power generation performance fully consider the effects of multiple environmental factors and multiple boundary conditions on the power output and unsteady heat transfer of the components, as well as the coupling between thermal and electrical properties. By simulating the power generation performance and thermal performance of photovoltaic wall in winter and summer in Nanjing, the correctness of the proposed method was preliminarily verified, and the problems of photo-electricity-heat combined simulation of the solar photovoltaic wall are solved.
KeywordsPhotovoltaic wall Equivalent circuit model Thermoelectric coupling
This study was supported by the “the 13th Five-Year” National Key R&D Program of China (Grant no. 2017YFC0702200).
- 3.Yang, H., Ji, J.: Research on the influence of BIPV on the heat gain of building walls. J. Sol. Energy 03, 270–273 (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Ji, J., He, W.: Annual power generation performance and thermal dynamic prediction of photovoltaic walls. J. Sol. Energy. 03, 311–316 (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Lee, E., Selkowitz, S., Bazjanac V., et al.: High-Performance Commercial Building Facade. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (2002)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang, W.: Photovoltaic Wall Size Optimization Design and Comprehensive Energy Benefit Analysis. Hunan University (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Bai, J.: Modeling, Simulation and Optimization of Solar Photovoltaic Systems. Publishing House of Electronics Industry (2014)Google Scholar