Theoretical Analysis of Smoke Exhaust System with Ringed Arrangements in the Field of HVAC
- 203 Downloads
As an indispensable part of the building, the design of air conditioning system has attracted many people’s attention. Smoke manage system is one of the most important parts of air conditioning and ventilation system, which directly relates to people’s safety. In the previous studies, the loop network was seldom used in the research and application of air conditioning design, especially in the mechanical smoke evacuation system. In this paper, the concept of circular arrangement of pipe is put forward, which is used to discharge the smoke. The advantages of circular arrangement of smoke exhaust system are shown by the case analysis. This study can provide the references to the research and design of ringed arrangement in the field of air conditioning and ventilation system in the future.
KeywordsAir conditioning system Smoke exhaust system Ringed arrangement Case study
This work was financially supported by the Development and Research on Output Software of HVAC Standard Equipment Table (Project No. UAD201618). We would like to thank our members in our research group and other participants for support to this study.
- 1.Cao, S.: Monitored control and design of air conditioner ventilation system based on BAS. Control. Eng. 19, 49–51 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, Q., Liu, J.: HVAC system design for petroleum engineering technology research and development center in CNPC Technology Innovation Base. J. HV&AC 47(7), 56–62 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Q., Fang, Y.: Analysis and discussion on common issues of smoke control system in fire acceptance process. J. HV&AC 46(9), 75–79 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Shen, W.: Research on the countermeasures of enhancing the efficiency of smoke control and exhaust system in buildings. Fire Sci. Technol. 35(9), 1229–1231 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Ji, X.: Problem analysis on fire smoke exhaust system design and fan selection. J. HV&AC 47(7), 27–31 (2017)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhao, J.: Studies on the ringed arrangement of sprinkler system. Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology (2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Yao, W.: Research on simultaneous optimal model and algorithm loop-type pipe network. Northwest A and F University (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Li, L.: Design and evaluation of smoke exhaust system of an exhibition center. Fire Sci. Technol. 35(4), 488–491 (2016)Google Scholar
- 17.Lu, Y.: Design manual of practical heating and air conditioning. China Architecture and Building Press (2007)Google Scholar
- 18.GB 51251-2017: Technical standard for smoke management systems in buildings. China Planning Press (2017)Google Scholar