The Optimization Design of Sewage Heat Exchanger in Direct Sewage Source Heat Pump System
- 212 Downloads
With the continuous application of sewage source heat pump technology, research on key technologies in direct sewage source heat pump systems (DSSHPS) is becoming more and more important. The sewage heat exchanger (evaporation in winter, condensation in summer) is the core component of the system, and its correct thermodynamic calculation and reasonable structural design are more critical. In this paper, the sewage flooded evaporator and condenser are taken as examples. Considering the flow characteristics of sewage, the heat exchanger adopts smooth inner wall tube; combines with practical engineering; designs and calculates the two heat exchangers in the direct sewage source heat pump unit by using MATLAB software. The results show that increasing the flow rate of sewage in heat exchanger can increase the flow rate, and increasing the flow rate of sewage in pipe can improve the heat transfer coefficient of sewage side and reduce the fouling thermal resistance. However, increasing the flow velocity in the tube will increase the flow resistance, so it is necessary to comprehensively consider the flow resistance and heat transfer area of the heat exchanger when determining the flow velocity to improve the heat transfer effect. In the sewage heat exchanger, it is more reasonable to use the sewage flow of 4, and the tube arrangement is more reasonable to concentrate the heat exchange tube in the shell center.
KeywordsSewage flooded refrigerant evaporator Optimization of pipe layout Simulation calculation
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51708339), the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation Funded Project (Grant No.2017M612303).
- 1.Zhuang, Z.Y., Zhang, C.H., Pan, Y.W., et al.: Research on the related key technique of district heating and cooling using direct sewage heat pump system. Renew. Energy Resour. 29(3), 141–145 (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhuang, Z.Z., Qi, J., Zhang, C.H., et al.: Key techniques of direct sewage source heat pump systems. HVAC 41(10), 96–101 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Tu, A.M., Zhu, D.S., Guo, X.F.: Comparative analysis of centralized heating and cooling system based on sewage-source heat pump system with a traditional system in hot summer and warm winter zone. HVAC 46(12), 90–95 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, Z.W., Li, Y., Sun, H.Y., et al.: Test and research on the fouling in condenser and evaporator of direct sewage source heat pump system. J. XI’an Univ. Arch. Technol. 46(1), 567–571 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Qian, J.F., Ren, Q.F., Xu, Y., et al.: Experiment on the antiscale and descaling and heat transfer enhancement of acoustic cavitation sewage heat exchanger. J. Harbin Inst. Technol. 50(2), 166–172 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Shang, Y.M., Bi, H.Y., Wu, Z.: Study on anti clogging performance of large tube heat exchanger equipment of circulating fluidized bed. J. Dalian Univ. 37(3), 7–9 (2016)Google Scholar