Blockchain Based Integrated Authentication System
Due to the development of hardware and the development and optimization of network, the 4th industrial revolution has grown up with information and communication technology, and new technological innovations such as artificial intelligence, internet of things, quantum computing and blockchain are emerging as core driving force. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is developing towards the connection, sharing and decentralization of nodes. It is the blockchain that includes all three characteristics. The blockchain is used in many industrial fields based on the characteristics However, there is a lack of research on the integrated authentication management blockchain. In this paper, we propose an integrated authentication management blockchain using blockchain. The existing authentication system is constituted independently, and the user must suffer inconvenience of generating redundant data in a system requiring authentication. In this paper, personal information is integrated and stored in a blockchain, personal information is protected by zero-knowledge proofs, and fast response speed can be provided.
KeywordsAuthentication Blockchain Zero-knowledge proof
This work was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MSIP) (No 2016R1A2B4011069).
- 2.https://newzoo.com/insights/rankings/top-100-countries-by-game-revenues/. Accessed 29 Oct 2018
- 3.Nakamoto, S.: Bitcoin: a peer-to-peer electronic cash system (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Eyal, I., Sirer, E.G.: Majority is not enough: bitcoin mining is vulnerable. In: Springer, International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security, pp. 436–454 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Lin, I.-C., Liao, T.-C.: A Survey of Blockchain Security Issues and Challenges. IJ Netw. Secur. 19(5), 653–659 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.https://www.bayometric.com/global-biometric-market-analysis/. Accessed 29 Oct 2018
- 7.Hopwood, D., et al.: Zcash protocol specification. Technical report, 2016–1.10. Zerocoin Electric Coin Company (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.https://z.cash/blog/anatomy-of-zcash. Accessed 29 Oct 2018