Deep Learning Based Gesture Recognition System for Immersive Broadcasting Production
In this paper, we implement a system that provides the convenience of personal broadcasting production by recognizing the user’s operation using the sensor tag and implementing the function corresponding to the operation. The system can acquire sensor data and learn the data through deep learning to distinguish the user’s gesture. In this paper, we study the process of recognition of data through the data acquisition process and the deep learning process using the sensor tag and propose a method to perform the function using it.
KeywordsGesture recognition Deep learning Immersive broadcasting MEMS sensor Internet of things
This work was supported by Institute for Information & communications Technology Promotion (IITP) grant funded by the Korea government (MSIT) (No. 2016-0-00099, Personal Broadcast Technology Development for Production Convenience and Maximum Viewing Experience).
- 1.Choi, J., Lee, H., Lee, S.: Deep learning-based hand gesture recognition algorithm using multi-modality information. In: 2017 Summer Conference, pp. 672–673. The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Hiremath, S., Yang, G., & Mankodiya, K.: Wearable Internet of Things: concept, architectural components and promises for person-centered healthcare. In: 2014 EAI 4th International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare (Mobihealth), pp. 304–307. IEEE, November 2014Google Scholar
- 4.Varatharajan, R., Manogaran, G., Priyan, M.K., Sundarasekar, R.: Wearable sensor devices for early detection of Alzheimer disease using dynamic time warping algorithm. Cluster Comput. 1–10 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.NG, K.K.R., Rajeshwari, K.: Interactive clothes based on IOT using NFC and Mobile Application. In: 2017 IEEE 7th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC), pp. 1–4. IEEE, January 2017Google Scholar
- 7.Perera, C., Jayaraman, P., Zaslavsky, A., Christen, P., Georgakopoulos, D.: Dynamic configuration of sensors using mobile sensor hub in internet of things paradigm. In: 2013 IEEE Eighth International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing, pp. 473–478. IEEE, April 2013Google Scholar
- 8.Zhou, W., Piramuthu, S.: Security/privacy of wearable fitness tracking IoT devices. In: 2014 9th Iberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies (CISTI), pp. 1–5. IEEE, June 2014Google Scholar
- 10.Garg, P., Aggarwal, N., Sofat, S.: Vision based hand gesture recognition. World Acad. Sci. Eng. Technol. 49(1), 972–977 (2009)Google Scholar