Research on Essential Connotation of Military Management Revolution Centering on Effectiveness
Sorting out the historical necessity and the inner driving forces of military management revolution has important significance on deeply understanding its essential connotation. The essay analyzes its historical necessity of military management revolution from the angle of its internal cause and historical logic; explores its essential connotation centering on efficiency from the three layers such as ideas, institutional mechanism and ways and methods. The essay thinks that military management revolution centering on efficiency is a new military management innovation from the aspects of ideas, institutional mechanism and ways and methods, which regards adapting new warfare as the main essence and winning new warfare as the basic aim.
KeywordsEfficiency Military management Revolution
Compliance with Ethical Standards
The study was approved by the Logistics Department for Civilian Ethics Committee of Artillery and Air Defense Forces Academy (Zhengzhou Campus).
All subjects who participated in the experiment were provided with and signed an informed consent form.
All relevant ethical safeguards have been met with regard to subject protection.
- 1.Feng D (2015) Deeply boosting governing military by way of law strictly, improving legal level of national defense and military construction. National Defense 1:36–37Google Scholar
- 2.Feng C (2006) Actively fostering military management revolution, sternly improving scientific management level of troops. Teach Res Mater 7:1–11Google Scholar
- 3.Lv J, Ding Z, Gao H (2005) Military management revolution is the milestone of management development in our army—interviewing major general an wang, military theorist and researcher of military science academy. MilY Manag Forum 3:7–9Google Scholar
- 4.Li T, Du C (2008) Origin and historical experience of military management revolution (3):179–186Google Scholar
- 5.Xu P, Zhou D (2012) A glimpse of status and principles of innovation of military management ideology. Navy Acad Res (6):7–10Google Scholar