Construction of Criterion for Applicability of Multi-mode Seeker to Complex Meteorology and Development of the Application Software
In order to judge the applicability of the multi-mode seeker to the meteorological environment, a criterion construction method for the applicability of the seeker was proposed. Firstly, according to the performance of seeker detection equipment, the influence of miscellaneous meteorological environment on seeker detection performance was calculated and analyzed. Then, according to relevant meteorological specifications, the relationship between ground visibility, cloud height, rainfall rate and meteorological types was established, so as to construct a criterion for environmental applicability of the seeker. Finally, the applicability analysis software of rocket’s complex meteorological environment was developed based on the criterion. The relevant conclusions and software provide a means for users to quickly and accurately judge the applicability of this type of rocket to complex meteorological environment.
KeywordsMulti-mode seeker Environment applicability Criterion Complex weather
This work was supported by the Advance Research Foundation for Military Equipment of China under Grant No. 301***108.
- 1.Qian L (2006) Information shell technology, 1st edn. PLA press, Beijing, ChinaGoogle Scholar
- 2.Sun WF (2015) Research of performance evaluation of infrared imaging system and atmospheric effects based on MRTD. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and AstronauticsGoogle Scholar
- 3.Cao HY, Dong SQ, Sui XH (2016) Research on millimeter wave guided missile attacking reef island area surface target on rainy day. Command Control Simul 38(4):39–43Google Scholar
- 4.Wang JC, Gao JZ, Bai XY (2006) Analysis of influence of atmosphere attenuation on infrared guidance system. Infrared 27(9):9–12Google Scholar
- 5.Xiang J, Zhang M (2005) Millimeter wave radar and its applications. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, ChinaGoogle Scholar
- 6.Chen XH, Wei HL, Li XB et al (2009) Calculating model for aerosol extinction from visible to far infrared wavelength. High Power Laser Part Beams 21(2):183–189Google Scholar
- 7.Fang SD, Chen D, Ma HY et al Calculation and analysis on target catching probability of image homing rocket bomb. Journal Projectiles Rockets Missiles Guidance. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/61.1234.TJ.20180622.0926.022.html
- 8.China Meteorological Administration (2003) Specifications for ground meteorological observation. China Meteorological PressGoogle Scholar
- 9.Deng JJ (2011) Study on formation mechanism and forecast method of haze weather in Yangtze river delta region. Nanjing UniversityGoogle Scholar