Electromagnetic Compatibility Design of a Certain Information System Command Vehicle in Complex Electromagnetic Environment
A certain type of information system command vehicle is equipped with a variety of information equipment in a small space, and the electromagnetic environment is complicated. In order to improve the electromagnetic compatibility, based on the analysis of the complex electromagnetic environment faced by this type of command vehicle, this paper gives several aspects of design methods such as filtering, shielding, antenna duplexer, active power factor correct, etc. This type of command vehicle has been put into use, and practice has proved that these designs can effectively improve the electromagnetic compatibility of the command vehicle. In a complex electromagnetic environment, the command vehicle can reach design metrics.
KeywordsComplex electromagnetic environment Information system command vehicle Electromagnetic compatibility design
- 1.Weston DA (1991) Electromagnetic compatibility principles and applications. Marcel Dekker, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 2.Liu S, Liu Z, Wei G (1999) Static theory and protection. Weapon Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 3.Wang F, Wang Z (2005) Analysis and suppression of electromagnetic interference of switching power supply. Power Technol Appl 4:26–30Google Scholar
- 4.Chen Q (1993) Electromagnetic compatibility engineering design manual, 1st edn. National Defense Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 5.Hu Z, Zhang B, Hu S, Deng W (2005) Theoretical analysis and experimental verification of the applicability of single-cycle control for boost power factor correction converter. Proc Chin Soc Electr Eng 25(21):19–23Google Scholar