Plateau Environment’s Effects on College Students Psychological Health Conditions
Purpose to explore the regularity of college student psychological health in a changing natural environment and provide references to support college student psychological health education and maintenance Guofu and Xiangxing W (Positive psychological of college students. East China University of Science and Technology Press, 2005 ). Methodology using symptom checklist (SCL-90), conduct a 6-month follow-up survey on 130–150 college freshmen in Tibet and complement the survey with an individual interview for cause analysis. Findings for college students in Tibet, in their first week, first 3 months, and first 6 months in college, their SCL-90 scores displayed periodical characteristics of an inverted V. Conclusion: With natural environment changing, college student psychological health condition varied, and department concerned in college should take targeted efforts in monitoring and providing psychological guidance.
KeywordsPlateau environment College student Psychological health
Compliance with Ethical Standards
The study was approved by the Logistics Department for Civilian Ethics Committee of Air Defense Forces Academy.
All subjects who participated in the experiment were provided with and signed an informed consent form.
All relevant ethical safeguards have been met with regard to subject protection.
- 1.Tao G, Wang X (2005) Positive psychological of college students. East China University of Science and Technology PressGoogle Scholar
- 2.Shi Q, Sun C, Hou L (1998) Analysis on psychological health status of military academy students of different grades. J Fourth Mil Med Univ 2:212–213Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang M (2003) Rating scale for psychiatry. Hunan science and Technology Press, pp 17–20Google Scholar
- 4.Liu Y, Wang Y, Zhang X (2008) Research on the cognition. Prevention and Recover of Mountain Sickness, Military Health EducationGoogle Scholar
- 5.Wu Q (2008) Education psychology. People’s Education PressGoogle Scholar