Design and Application of a Ventilation System in a Washing Board Room Based on Numerical Simulation
This paper takes one electronics industry washing board room as the research object and designs a push–pull ventilation system as the protection measures of the washing board room. Using the simulation method, this paper studies the influence of the ratio of supply and discharge air volume (k) on the push–pull ventilation system and the protective effect of toluene. It is found that the protective effect is best when the k value was 2.5. The ventilation system after on-site reform, of which test results of wind speed and poison concentration are consistent with the simulation results, can effectively protect the health of workers.
KeywordsUniform flow Push–pull ventilation Washing board room Ventilation and protection technology
This work was supported by the National key R&D Program of China (2016YFC0801700), and the basic research funding of China Academy of Safety Science and Technology (2019JBKY11, 2019JBKY04 and 2018JBKY01).
- 2.Zhou Y, Liu X, Wang Y (2014) Influences of obstacles on aerodynamic characteristics of push–pull ventilation system. Ind Saf Environ Prot 40(7):40–42Google Scholar
- 3.Chen J, Zhang G, Li J et al (2014) Analysis and evaluation on occupational disease prevention facilities of the paint mixing room in pre evaluation of occupational hazards. J Saf Sci Technol 10(2):147–150Google Scholar
- 7.Huang RF, Chen JK, Hung WL (2013) Flow and containment characteristics of a sash-less, variable-height inclined air-curtain fume hood. Annu Occup hyg 57(7):934–952Google Scholar
- 9.Chen J, Jiang Z, Yang B et al (2012) Numerical simulation of spatial dust concentration distribution regularities in crushing chamber. J China Coal Soc 37(11):1865–1870Google Scholar
- 10.Suyan HE, Yingmin WANG, Yunfei LI (2002) Flow field test and simulation of a three-dimensional Aaberg exhaust hood. J Shang Hai Jiao Tong Univ 36(10):1492–1495Google Scholar
- 11.Jianwu Chen, Bin Yang, Shasha Liang, Menglu Lin, Lindong Liu (2016) Research on push–pull ventilation in electronics industry washing board room. Saf Health Inner 2:33–36Google Scholar