Application of Pipeline Ventilation Efficiency Test in Sanitary Ventilation Engineering
The detection of ductwork ventilation efficiency is a basic technical method and method for the effectiveness evaluation of occupational health protection engineering, and it is also a necessary process for the diagnosis of existing problems in the ventilation system. According to the occupational health evaluation of the parameters, such as ventilation efficiency assessment requirements, this paper introduces the ventilation pipe of the measurement of wind speed and wind pressure and illustrates the concept and method of the new air volume and air changes; the use of the commonly used measuring instrument was introduced in detail; the field measurement method and the calculation process are presented to avoid to produce error methods, requirements, and matters needing attention; That how to select measuring method, measuring instrument and its suitability according to work condition are expounded, which has guiding reference for pipe ventilation efficiecy testing and evaluation.
KeywordsVelocity Pressure Measurement
This work is supported by the National Key R&D Program of China, Grant No. 2016YFC0801700.
- 1.Liu B-L et al (2018) Risk assessment and control technology of chemical harmful factors. Coal Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.He C, Liu G, Ren Z, Wang S (2010) Study on risk assessment method of hazardous substances existing in workplaces suitable for mid-small enterprises. J Safety Sci Technol 6(1):94–99Google Scholar
- 3.Lu Y (2002) Heating, aentilating and air conditioning. China Architecture and Building Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 4.Hygienic Standards for the Design of Industrial Enterprises GBZ1-2010Google Scholar
- 5.Shao Q, Hu W, Zhang D. Occupational-disease-inductive health engineering control technology. Chemical Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 6.Methods for the determination of particulate matter and sampling gaseous pollutants from stationary source exhausts. GB/T16157-1996Google Scholar
- 7.Su Z et al (2003) Occupational hazard assessment of construction projects. China Population Publishing House, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 8.Hao X, Wang Y, Li K, Fan J (2008) Analysis of specialty capacity of safety assessment personnel. J Safety Sci Technol 4(5):142–145Google Scholar