Research on Psychological Management of Officers and Men in MOOTW
The final foothold towards management activities is psychological management on human. From the past course of action in conducting MOOTW tasks, the psychology of officers and men were subjected to severe test, so we need urgently improve scientific understanding on psychological management and further develop the function of management from the angle of psychology, thereby we can guarantee officers and men to have stable psychological state and to keep the lasting fighting capability. On the basis of the present psychological healthy state of officers and men and analysis of psychological capability demand, the essay discusses the path by which effectively psychological management of officers and men are realized from the five functions of management, and this will play certain theoretical and guiding significance on improving scientificity and effectiveness of troops’ management.
KeywordsMOOTW Psychological management
Compliance with Ethical Standards
The study was approved by the Logistics Department for Civilian Ethics Committee of Artillery and Air Defense Forces Academy (Zhengzhou Campus).
All subjects who participated in the experiment were provided with and signed an informed consent form.
All relevant ethical safeguards have been met with regard to subject protection.
- 1.Yu G (2006) Social psychology. Beijing Normal University Press, Beijing, p 499 Google Scholar
- 2.Wu X, Lin L (2012) Psychology in the military. Chinese Light Industry Press, Beijing 145–165Google Scholar
- 3.Tang Y (2013) On troops management in MOOTW. Grassroots Political Work, Beijing. Air force Newspaper (3), pp 28–29Google Scholar
- 4.Zhu W, Zhang B (2008) Focusing on anti-frustration education towards college students. Guangming Daily, 2008-04-14 (5)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen X (2006) An introduction of frustration education. Chinese Scientific and Technology University Press, Hefei, p 158Google Scholar