Base on Transportation and Separation of Municipal Solid Waste of Human-Machine-Environment System Research
With the development of economy and society and the improvement of urbanization, environmental problems become particularly prominent in the process of urbanization. By studying the current situation of solid waste transport and treatment, this paper puts forward two stages of solid waste transport in China: the first stage is the use of rickshaw transport stage, the second is the use of motor vehicles transport stage. Then the second link of our promotion of policies and people’s living standards, the cost of transporting and screening solid waste will be relatively reduced, and the enterprises transporting solid waste will get larger profit space. The research analyzes the current sorting method of transfer station and proposes a sorting method combining different sorting methods. It not only improves the recovery efficiency of solid waste, but also saves resources and does not cause secondary pollution.
KeywordsEnvironmental problems Man-machine engineering Solid waste transfer Screening
- 1.Jiang D, Li Q (2018) Research on the rights and obligations of subjects in urban household garbage classification. Law Soc 24:148–150Google Scholar
- 2.Wei Ye (2018) Advancing the technological innovation of waste resource utilization is the key. Resour Regenerat 05:34–35Google Scholar
- 3.Quan Y (2018) Research on the legal system of municipal solid waste recycling. Gansu University of Political Science and LawGoogle Scholar
- 4.Shi JF, Ii B (2008) Construction of Japanese food waste recycling system and its enlightenment to China. J Dalian Univ 39(01):90–94+115Google Scholar
- 5.Guo N, Zhang H, Liu Z (2008) Research on innovation and value co-creation mechanism of urban waste treatment model. Sci Technol Innov 18(02):63–67Google Scholar