Innovations in Endoscopic Ear Surgery
This book Innovations in Endoscopic Ear Surgery is designed with two objectives in mind: (1) to introduce new and exciting innovations, as our title implies in endoscopic ear surgery, and specifically transcanal endoscopic ear surgery (TEES), to those who are already experienced TEES surgeons and (2) to spark interest in those ear surgeons who are either unfamiliar with TEES or familiar with TEES but unsure of its value and/or safety.
- 4.Tarabichi M. Endoscopic management of acquired cholesteatoma. Am J Otol. 1997;18(5):544–9.Google Scholar
- 6.Vijendren A, Devereux G, Tietjen A. The Ipswich microbreak technique to alleviate neck and shoulder discomfort during microscopic procedures. Appl Ergon. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apergo.2018.04.013.
- 8.Presutti L, Marchioni D. Endoscopic ear surgery – principles, indications, and techniques. New York: Thieme; 2015.Google Scholar
- 9.Kakehata S. TEES surgical atlas. Tokyo: Nakayama Shoten; 2018.Google Scholar
- 10.Ryan P, Wuesthoff C, Patel N. Getting started in endoscopic ear surgery. J Otol. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joto.2018.10.002.