Faculty Development at Chinese Context: Conclusion, Strategies, and Implications
This chapter concentrates on exploring faculty development at Chinese context from conclusion, remark, and implication perspectives. Along with the analyses result from previous chapter, this chapter is fundamentally subject to offer explanations and illustrations to examine the complexity of constructing faculty development at Chinese context. The conclusion, remarks, and implication are proposed to epitomize faculty development with Chinese characteristics.
- Lin, J., & Wei, H. (2016). The international trend of university teacher development [J]. University Education Management, 10(01), 86–91(in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Liu, Z. (2018). From the perspective of governance, organizational transformation of teacher development in American Research Universities: Path and reference [J]. Modern Education Management (03), 58–63 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Pang, H. S. (2012). Research on the function and operation mechanism of the University Teacher Development Center [J]. Journal of the National Institute of Educational Administration (08): 60–65 + 33 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Yang, R. (2002). Third delight: Internationalization of higher education in China. New York, NY: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Zhao, Z. Z. (2009). Conceptualization of citizenship education in the. Chinese Mainland Education Journal (Hong Kong)], 57(1–2), 57–69.Google Scholar