Review of Safety Assessment System on Urban Rail Transit
Safety is increasingly important for software based, critical systems of urban rail transit. This paper reviews and compares the advantages and disadvantages of various security assessment methods from qualitative, quantitative and comprehensive aspects. These methods are widely used in the field of practical safety assessment.
KeywordsSafety assessment Urban rail transit Railway risk assessment
The project is supported by Tongji University open foundation for traffic science and Engineering (Grant No. 2016J012304), and by Shanghai Metro Line 17.
- 2.Marinos, L.: Risk management and risk assessment at ENISA: issues and challenges. In: International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security. IEEE Computer Society, pp. 2–3 (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Mahajan, V.: The Delphi method: techniques and applications. J. Mark. Res. 13(3), 317–318 (1976)Google Scholar
- 4.Kading, L.: Study and Application of Safety Guarantee System for Urban Rail Transit System. China Architecture & Building Press (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Hadj-Mabrouk, H.: Preliminary hazard analysis (PHA): new hybrid approach to railway risk analysis. Int. Referred J. Eng. Sci. 2(6), 51–58 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Clemens, P.L., Simmons, R.J.: System safety and risk management. NIOSH instructional module, a guide for engineering educators, pp. IX–3–IX–7. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Cincinnati (1998)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, J.X., Roush, M.L.: What Every Engineer Should Know About: Risk Engineering and Management, p. 264. Marcel Dekker Inc., New York (2000)Google Scholar
- 11.Thums, A., Schellhorn, G.: Model checking FTA. In: FME 2003: Formal Methods, International Symposium of Formal Methods Europe, and Proceedings, Pisa, Italy, 8–14 September 2003, pp. 739–757. DBLP (2003)Google Scholar
- 12.Haasl, D.F., Roberts, N.H., Vesely, W.E. et al.: Fault tree handbook. Technical report NUREG-0492, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (1981)Google Scholar
- 14.Saaty, T.L., Peniwati, K.: Group decision making: drawing out and reconciling differences. RWS Publications, Pittsburgh, p. 8 (2008)Google Scholar
- 20.Bu, Q., Bi, J., Yuan, Z., et al.: Improvement of Fault Tree Analysis with Fuzzy Mathematical Method (2008)Google Scholar