“As domestic travel increases and Indian travelers continue to demand more sophistication in terms of both quality and experience, the company has significant opportunity to grow its brands across India,” said Mike Fulkerson, who is the Vice President of Brand and Marketing for Marriott International in the Asia-Pacific region, with a focus on premium and select brands in the new Marriott International portfolio, specifically in the Asia-Pacific regions.
- About Marriott International—Find Your World (2018) Retrieved from http://www.marriott.com/marriott/aboutmarriott.mi. Accessed on 30-03-2018
- India among top Growth Markets for Marriott Hotels (2016) The economic times. Retrieved from https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/services/hotels-/-restaurants/india-among-top-growth-markets-for-marriott-hotels/articleshow/51852136.cms. Accessed on 30-03-2018
- Marriott to Operate 100 Hotels in India by Year End (2017) Forbes India. Retrieved from http://www.forbesindia.com/article/special/marriott-to-operate-100-hotels-in-india-by-year-end/46107/1. Accessed on 30-03-2018
- Marriott dethrones Taj as India’s No. 1 Hotel Chain (2016) The Times of India. Retrieved from https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Marriott-dethrones-Taj-as-Indias-No-1-hotel-chain/articleshow/54491516.cms. Accessed on 30-03-2018
- The Marriott Game Plan (2011) The Hindu BusinessLine. Retrieved from https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/catalyst/The-Marriott-game-plan/article20307750.ece. Accessed on 30-03-2018