An Improved Weight Control System for Slender Cigarette Production
In this paper, a weight control system is developed based on Beckhoff PLC for a ZJ19 cigarette machine, which improved the performance of the existing system, and the control system is also introduced. The system uses the microwave to measure cigarette weight, and uses the digital PID control algorithm to achieve weight control. The system hardware structure is simple, the performance of the system is stable and reliable with quick response set aside the upgrade space. The original machine control system was completely replaced with the designed system to meet the requirements of slender cigarette production precision and the production efficiency and product quality were ensured.
KeywordsSlender cigarette Microwave measure Weight control PID
The work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Province of China (201602608) and National High-tech R&D Program of China (2015AA043901).
- 1.Wei, H.: Application of microwave detecting technology in cigarette weight controlling system. Tobacco Sci. Technol. 3, 15–18 (2006). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Gongming, W.: Design of cigarette weight control system based on microwave detecting technology. Food Mach. 31(06), 113–116 (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Milik, A., Hrynkiewicz, E.: Synthesis and implementation of reconfigurable PLC on FPGA platform. Int. J. Electron. Telecommun. 58(1), 313 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Kocian, J., Koziorek, J., Pokorny, M.: An approach to PLC-based fuzzy expert system in PID control. ICIEIS 2011 Inf. Eng. Inf. Sci. 225, 195–205 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Rongxiang, L.: The realization of PID weight control system of cigarette machine. J. Baoji Univ. Sci. Technol. (Natural Science Edition) 25(03), 221–223 (2005). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Rui, G., Xiaoe, W., Xu, Y.: Application of the extreme fast control technology in weight control and quality inspection system for cigarettes. Process Auto. Instrument. 37(02), 1–32 (2016). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Yunkai, C., Yiqin, X., Jinsong, D.: Design of the cigarette weight control system based on the super sampling technology of beckhoff. Control Eng. China 22(05), 831–834 (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Yun, X., Deng, Z., Wang, X., Yang, C.: Design of incremental PID controller based on FPGA. Appl. Mech. Mater. 10(4028), 830–833 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Kopček, M.: Embedded PLC webserver and possibilities of its utilization. Res. Papers Faculty Mater. Sci. Technol. Slovak Univ. Technol. 24(39), 812 (2016)Google Scholar