Application of Information Network and Control Network Integration Technology in Central Air Conditioning Data Management System
With the rapid development of intelligent buildings and the continuous improvement of management requirements, demand for real-time information management and rationality of the storage strategy design in a central air conditioning system are increased simultaneously. Aiming at the characteristics of the central air conditioning data management system with large numbers of detecting points, large capacity of storage, variety in subsystems, and management complexity in intelligent buildings, the data acquisition module was constructed and the data management system was designed and implemented in the research based on OPC remote access server technology and the zero configuration and high efficiency of SQLite database. The experimental and practical results show that the designed system can be used for data acquisition and information management in central air conditioning monitoring systems and improve the level and efficiency of management to a certain degree.
KeywordsCentral air conditioning system Data acquisition and management OPC SQLite
This work was supported by the Shaanxi Provincial Natural Science Foundation for Young Scientist (NO. 2017JQ5075), the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of China (NO. 2016-K1-013), the 13th Five-Year Plan Project of Education Science in Shanxi Province (SGH18H111) the Basic Research Foundation (No. JC1516), and the Youth Scientist Foundation of Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology (No. RC1515).
- 2.Yang, T., Clements-Croome, D., Marson, M.: Building energy management systems. In: Encyclopedia of Sustainable Technologies, pp. 291–309 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Mehta, B.R., Reddy, Y.J.: Industrial Process Automation Systems: Design and Implementation, pp. 459–477 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, T.D., Cai, G.G., Peng, X.F.: OPC server software design in DSC. In: Proceeding of 2009 4th International Conference on Computer Science & Education, vol. 4, pp. 456–458 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Cavalieri, S., Stefano, D.D., Salafia, M.G., Scroppo, M.S.: Integrating OPC UA with web technologies to enhance interoperability. In: Computer Standards and Interfaces, pp. 1206–1211 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Yin, Y., Zhou, B.: The analysis and research of OPC XML-DA server. Energy Procedia 16(2), 1535–1540 (2010)Google Scholar