Multiple Rotorcrafts Environment Map Fusion for Atmosphere Monitoring
In order to improve the atmospheric environment monitoring mechanism and realize the construction of environmental maps, this paper proposes a proximity factor concentration fusion method for the problem of sub-map fusion to the construction of multiple rotorcrafts maps. The method refines the neighboring sub-maps to coincide with the boundary concentration factor and calculates the concentration factor of the overlapping area based on the factor mean algorithm to obtain a complete gas concentration map. The fusion of two sub-concentration maps is taken as an example in this paper. The two sub-concentration maps with short time difference before and after are fused into a map, and then the feasibility of the fusion method is verified by Fluent and Matlab simulation experiments, which provides the research foundation for the fusion of multiple gas concentration maps.
KeywordsMultiple rotorcraft Sub-map fusion Factor mean algorithm Factor concentration fusion
This work is supported by four Projects from National Natural Science Foundation of China (60705035, 61075087, 61573263, 61273188), Scientific Research Plan Key Project of Hubei Provincial Department of Education (D20131105), and Project supported by the Zhejiang Open Foundation of the Most Important Subjects, also supported by Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation under Grant LY16F030007 and Hubei Province Science and Technology Support Project under Grant 2015BAA018.
- 1.Zhu, J.H., Zhou, Y., et al.: Grid map mosaicing method based on image registration. Acta Automatica Sinica 41(02), 285–294 (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Tang, H.W., Sun, W., et al.: Multi-robot raster map stitching method based on SURF feature. J. Electron. Meas. Instrum. 31(06), 859–868 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Ergin O.N., Levent, A.H.: Cooperative multi-robot map merging using fast-SLAM. In: Proceedings of Robolup (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Monica, B., Arturo, G., Oscar, R., et al.: Alignment of visual maps in multi-robot Fast SLAM. In: Proceedings of the 8th WSEAS International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Man-Machine Systems and Cybernetics (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, W., Pu, Y.M., Li, W.: A multi-robot 2D map fusion algorithm based on CI factor graph. Robotics 39(06), 872–878 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, L.M., Cai, Z.X.: Research on multi-robot map fusion method. Microcomput. Syst. 33(09), 1934–1937 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Zou, Y.H., Chen, W.H., Wang, J.H., Wu, X.M.: Multi-robot map fusion algorithm based on information gain consistency. Robot 36(05), 619–626 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Ma, X., Song, R., Guo, R., Li, Y.B.: Robotic grid map fusion based on immune adaptive genetic algorithm. Control Theory Appl. 26(09), 1004–1008 (2009)Google Scholar