Indoor Localization Algorithm Based on Particle Filter Optimization in NLOS Environment
The performance of indoor localization algorithm is limited by non-line-of-sight (NLOS) error, a positioning system includes Bluetooth module, Bluetooth gateway and cloud monitoring center based on particle filter is presented to enhance positioning accuracy. Our experimental results indicate that the proposed localization scheme leads to higher localization accuracy and lower power consumption.
KeywordsLocalization Non-line-of-sight Particle filter
This work is supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant 61702258, in part by the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation under grant 2016M591852, in part by Postdoctoral research funding program of Jiangsu Province under grant 1601257C, in part by the China Scholarship Council Grant 201708320001 and the NJIT Foundation(Grant No. YKJ201419).
- 1.Chen R, Guinness R. Geospatial computing in mobile devices. Artech House. 2014.Google Scholar
- 3.Groves PD. principles of GNSS inertial, and multisensor integrated navigation systems, 2nd edn. Aerosp. Electron. Syst. Mag. IEEE. 2015;30(2):26–27.Google Scholar
- 4.Shi K, Ma Z, Zhang R. Support vector regression based indoor location in IEEE 802.11 Environments. Mob Inf Syst. 2015.Google Scholar
- 9.Han B, Joo SW, Davis LS. Adaptive resource management for sensor fusion in visual tracking. Theory and applications of smart cameras. Springer Netherlands; 2016. p. 187–213.Google Scholar
- 10.Srkk S. Bayesian filtering and smoothing. Inst Math Stat Textb. 2013;40(4):S407.Google Scholar
- 11.Lu X,Dong Y, Wang XA. Monte carlo localization algorithm for 2-D indoor self-localization based on magnetic field. International ICST conference on communications and networking in China. IEEE; 2013. p. 563–8.Google Scholar
- 12.Smith A. Sequential monte carlo methods in practice. Springer Science & Business Media; 2013.Google Scholar
- 13.Klaas M, Freitas ND, Doucet A. Toward practical N2 monte carlo: the marginal particle filter. J Neurophysiol. 2012;94(3):2045–52.Google Scholar
- 15.Yin S, Zhu X. Intelligent particle filter and its application to fault detection of nonlinear system. Ind Electron, IEEE Trans On. 2015;62(6):3852–61.Google Scholar