Research on BDS/GPS Combined Positioning Algorithm
When single satellite navigation system is used for positioning, there exist the following problems: accuracy of positioning is low and reliability of positioning is also low. This paper investigates the combined positioning algorithm of BDS and GPS for static and dynamic observation point. For static observation point positioning, the weight coefficient integrated positioning algorithm of BDS and GPS is proposed. For dynamic observation point positioning, the Kalman filter can achieve smoothing of the movement trajectory which is the once combined observation point. The experimental results show that the combination of BDS and GPS is more accurate and reliable than any single system for static observation point positioning. At the same time, for the consideration of the weight coefficient, the system has good adjustability and practicality, and the Kalman filter can better modify the dynamic combined observation point.
KeywordsCombined positioning Static point positioning Dynamic point positioning Weight coefficient
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61471077).
- 1.Wang B, Lou Y, Liu J, Zhao Q, Su X. Analysis of BDS satellite clocks in orbit. GPS Solut. 2015;20(4):1–12.Google Scholar
- 3.Chen H, Xu C, Gao J, Song X, Yuan L. Precision analysis of pseudorange single point positioning by BDS. GPS and combined BDS/GPS: J Shandong Univ Sci Technol; 2015.Google Scholar
- 5.Wei E, Liu X, Liu J. Accuracy evaluation and analysis of single point positioning with BeiDou and GPS. Bulletion Surv Mapp. 2017.Google Scholar
- 6.Yuanxi Y. Progress, contribution and challenges of Compass/Beidou satellite navigation system. Acta Geod Cartogr Sin. 2010;39(1):1–6.Google Scholar
- 7.Dai F, Mao X. BDS/GPS dual systems positioning based on kalman filter in urban canyon environments, In: IEEE International conference on intelligent transportation systems; 2014. p. 1882–3Google Scholar
- 9.Zeng A, Yang Y, Ming F, Jing Y. BDS-GPS inter-system bias of code observation and its preliminary analysis. GPS Solut. 2017;21(2):1–9.Google Scholar
- 10.Liu R, Gao X. The integrated positioning algorithm of “Beidou”. GPS and GLONASS Satellite navigation system: Basic Sci J Text Univ; 2017.Google Scholar