Route Navigation System with A-Star Algorithm in Underground Garage Based on Visible Light Communication
In order to solve the problem of parking lot difficulty, communication security and low efficiency of garage, with the garage using LED lighting, designed an underground garage navigation system based on visible light communication, which uses the lighting system in the garage to realize the real-time monitoring of the parking space and the navigation of the vehicle. This paper designed the navigation system of underground garage based on the principle of visible light communication in the garage with LED lighting. Result shows that the system achieves signal transmission in the range of 4 m, which can meet the needs of vehicle navigation.
KeywordsVisible light communication Underground garage A* algorithm LED
This research was financially supported by Project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (61402069), ‘the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities’ (3132016317), 2017 Project of the Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning province (20170540059), and General Project of Liaoning Education Department in 2016 (2016J205).
- 2.Beijing Institute of construction and technology, editor in chief. JGJ100–98 garage design code Design Code for Garage. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press. August 2002.Google Scholar
- 3.Wang J, Zou N, Zhang Y, Li P. Study on downlink performance of multiple access algorithm based on antenna diversity. ICICExpress Lett. 2015;9(4):1221–5.Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao J, Li Y, Zhang Y, Zou N, Wang J. A supplementary lighting system for plant growth with lighting-emitting diode based on DT TS&IC. 2016;61(7):548–51.Google Scholar
- 5.Pan G, Ye J, Ding Z. Secure hybrid VLC-RF systems with light energy harvesting. IEEE Trans. Commun. 2017;65(10):4348–59.Google Scholar
- 6.Li L. A* algorithm analysis and research. Sci. Wealth. 2016;(9):3–3. https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1671-2226.2016.09.003.
- 9.Yao Q, Mou X, Jia Y, Zhao G, Zhang H. Underground garage intelligent lighting control system. Sci. Technol. Eng. 2014;(14):239–243.Google Scholar
- 10.Rahman MS, Kim B-Y, Bang M-S, Park, Y-I, Kim, K-D. Color space mapping and medium access control techniques in visible light communication. J Inst Internet Broadcast. Commun. 2009;9(4):99–107.Google Scholar