Realization of Unmanned Cruise Boat for Water Quality
In order to solve the problems of difficult wiring, poor flexibility, and high cost in aquaculture water quality monitoring, an unmanned water quality monitoring cruise ship with water quality monitoring device was built. The ship navigated automatically on the surface of the water according to the set course and collected water quality data during the voyage, which saved a lot of resources in this innovative way. There are two modes of operation for cruise ships: manual mode and autopilot mode. In the manual mode, the user can realize the manual operation of the ship through the remote controller and can set the autopilot path of the cruise ship. In the autopilot mode, the cruise ship moves automatically according to the preset path.
KeywordsCruise boat Water quality detection Data acquisition Automatic navigation
This work was supported by Postgraduate Research and Practice Innovation Program of Jiangsu Province (KYCX17-1921) and First phase project of Jiangsu University Brand Specialty Construction Project (PPZY2015B135). In addition, it was completed under the support of Nantong University-Nantong Intelligent Information Technology Joint Research Center Open Topic (KFKT2017B05).
- 1.Shah MR, Lutzu GA, Alam A, et al. Microalgae in aquafeeds for a sustainable aquaculture industry. J Appl Phycol. 2017;1:1–17.Google Scholar
- 2.Mo WY, Man YB, Wong MH. Use of food waste, fish waste and food processing waste for China’s aquaculture industry: needs and challenge. Sci Total Environ. 2017;635:613–4.Google Scholar
- 4.Yang B. Design and implementation of intelligent home wireless gateway based on STM32. In: International conference on information science and control engineering. IEEE computer society; 2017. p. 258–60.Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou L, Sun S, Zhang Y, et al. Long-distance running test system based on 433 MHz wireless module. In: IEEE international conference on communication technology. IEEE; 2016. p. 339–43.Google Scholar
- 8.Mustakerov I, Borissova D. A framework for development of e-learning system for computer programming: application in the C programming language. J e-Learn Knowl Soc. 2017;13(2):89–101.Google Scholar
- 9.Kim JH, Whang IH. Augmented three-loop autopilot structure based on mixed-sensitivity H∞ optimization. J Guidance Control Dyn. 2017;4:1–6.Google Scholar
- 12.Dideriksen JL, Feeney DF, Almuklass AM, et al. Control of force during rapid visuomotor force-matching tasks can be described by discrete time PID control algorithms. Exp Brain Res. 2017;235(2):1–13.Google Scholar
- 14.Xie Y, Yu M, Fu J, et al. A hazmat transportation monitoring system based on global positioning system/beidou navigation satellite system and RS485 bus. In: International congress on image and signal processing, biomedical engineering and informatics. IEEE; 2017. p. 1059–63.Google Scholar