A Method for Under-Sampling Modulation Pattern Recognition in Satellite Communication
To solve the problem of reconnaissance and processing of broadband satellite communication signals, a kind of satellite communication signals BPSK/QPSK modulation pattern recognition method was put forward in this paper. This method deals with the satellite descending signal with BPSK/QPSK modulation in the under-sampling condition. Because the corrected spectrum of BPSK signal contains obvious crest, while QPSK signal does not contain this feature. The difference of the waveform characteristics is used to complete modulation pattern recognition. The simulation results show that this method can identify BPSK/QPSK modulation signals when SNR is greater than 1 dB. When the sampling points are reduced, the satellite communication signal under-sampling modulation pattern recognition method can still maintain good recognition performance.
KeywordsSatellite communication Under-sampling Modulation pattern recognition Sparse reconstruction
National Natural Science Foundation of China (youth project): No. 61501484; Research and Development Fund of Naval Engineering University (Science and Technology  No. 66), accounting subject: 425517K170; 425517K167.
- 2.Huan X, Safta C, Sargsyan K, et al. Compressive sensing with cross-validation and stop-sampling for sparse polynomial chaos expansions. arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.09334. 2017.
- 3.Sejdić E, Orović I, Stanković S. Compressive sensing meets time–frequency: an overview of recent advances in time–frequency processing of sparse signals. Digital Sig Process. 2017.Google Scholar
- 4.Sur P, Chen Y, Candès EJ. The likelihood ratio test in high-dimensional logistic regression is asymptotically a rescaled chi-square. arXiv preprint arXiv:1706.01191. 2017; Xu JL, Su W, Zhou M. Likelihood-ratio approaches to automatic modulation classifigation. IEEE Trans Syst Man Cybern, Part C (Appl Rev). 2011;41(4):455–69.
- 5.Gong W, Huang K. An image-feature based method for feature extraction of intra-pulse modulated signals. Electron Opt Control. 2008;4:016.Google Scholar
- 6.Guo-Bing H, Yu L. Signal intrapulse modulation recognition algorithm based on sine wave extraction. Comput Eng. 2010;36(13):21–3.Google Scholar
- 7.Ming J, Guobing H. Intrapulse modulation recognition of radar signals based on statistical tests of the time-frequency curve. In: 2011 international conference on electronics and optoelectronics (ICEOE). IEEE; 2011, 1, p. V1-300–V1-304.Google Scholar
- 8.Yang L, Guobing H. An improved BPSK/QPSK signal modulation pattern recognition algorithm. Telecommun Eng, 2017;57(8).Google Scholar
- 9.Zefang XU, Shunlan LIU. Adaptive regularized subspace pursuit algorithm. Comput Eng Appl. 2015;51(3):208–11.Google Scholar
- 11.Simon MK, Alouini MS. Digital communication over fading channels. Hoboken: Wiley; 2005.Google Scholar
- 12.Guobing H, Xu J, Li Y, et al. Modulation radar signal analysis and processing technology of. Boston: Addison Wesley Publishing; 2014.Google Scholar