Compressed Sensing-Based Energy-Efficient Routing Algorithm in Underwater Sensor Networks
Due to the limited energy of nodes and the harsh working environment in underwater sensor networks, designing energy-efficient routing algorithms to achieve data acquisition is particularly important. Using the correlation of original signal in underwater sensor networks, in this paper, an uneven-layered, multi-hop routing based on distributed compressed sensing (DCS-ULM) is proposed to achieve data collection. The simulation results show that DCS-ULM can effectively prolong the lifetime of networks while ensuring the reconstruction accuracy of original data.
KeywordsCompressed sensing Underwater wireless sensor network Three-dimensional routing Energy consumption
This work is supported in part by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61401118, and No. 61671184), Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province (No. ZR2018PF001 and No. ZR2014FP016), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (No. HIT.NSRIF.201720 and HIT.NSRIF.2016100) and the Scientific Research Foundation of Harbin Institute of Technology at Weihai (No. HIT(WH)201409 and No. HIT(WH)201410).
- 1.Liu Z, Guoliang X, Ying H. Timing signal subsection compression algorithm in WSNs based on compressed sensing theory. Chin J Sens Actuators. 2016;01:122–8.Google Scholar
- 2.Yuxiao C, Ying Q, Lei H. A kind of compressed sensing clustering algorithm for wireless sensor network. Microelectron Comput. 2015;11:59–63.Google Scholar
- 4.Bassi F, Liu C, Iwaza L. Compressive linear network coding for efficient data collection in wireless sensor networks. In: European signal processing conference; 2012. p. 714–8.Google Scholar
- 5.Coates RFW. Underwater acoustic systems. Halsted Press; 1989.Google Scholar
- 7.Liu G, Kang. W. Underwater sparse sensor network information acquisition technology based on compressed sensing. J Instrum Instrum. 2014;3(2):253–60.Google Scholar