Research on Performance of Chaotic Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum UWB System Based on Chaotic Matrix
Pulse ultra-wideband technology uses narrow pulse as the information carrier, occupies a very wide frequency bandwidth, and has many characteristics such as high transmission rate, large capacity and strong multipath resistance. Chaotic signals are stochastic and sensitive to initial values, so they are widely used in secure communication systems. In this paper, the chaotic sequence of quadratic chaotic map is generated by matrix method. The new digital chaotic sequence after binary quantization is applied to the direct sequence spread spectrum UWB system. It reduces the influence of quantization on the randomness and ameliorates the dispersion of UWB signals power spectrum, making the interference with other systems lower. The simulation shows that the chaotic direct sequence spread spectrum UWB system based on chaotic matrix quadratic mapping has better system coexistence.
KeywordsDirect sequence spread spectrum UWB system Chaotic matrix Power spectral density
This work is supported by Heilongjiang University Talent Innovation Special Project of Heilongjiang Province Universities Basic Scientific Research Business (No. HDRCCX-201605).
- 1.Foerster JR. The performance of a direct-sequence spread ultrawideband system in the presence of multipath, narrowband interference, and multiuser interference. In: 2002 IEEE conference on ultra wideband systems and technologies (IEEE Cat. No.02EX580), Baltimore, MD, USA; 2002. p. 87–91.Google Scholar
- 2.Shanmugam SK, Leung H. Efficient chaotic spreading codes for DS-UWB communication system. In: 2006 IEEE international conference on acoustics speech and signal processing proceedings, Toulouse, France; 2006 May.Google Scholar
- 3.Long X, Dongdong W, Guoping J. Multi-access performance of ultra-wideband communication system based on chaotic spreading sequences. Southeast Univ J (Natural Science). 2005;35(2):22–5.Google Scholar
- 4.Honglei W, Yinhui Y, He S. Research on power spectrum of direct sequence UWB signal based on chaotic code. Jilin Univ J. 2008;26(4):338–42.Google Scholar
- 5.Guoqiang N, Xiaobo H, Bo H, Weidong Z. Research and application of a new chaotic spread spectrum sequence. 2009;46(05):1341–6.Google Scholar