Audio is available from various sources like recordings of meetings, newscast, telephonic conversations, etc. In this era of information technology, with the technological progress, more and more digital audio, video, and images are being captured and stored day by day. The amount of audio data is increasing exponentially on the web and other information storehouses. In order to efficiently use this huge multimedia data, there should be an effective search technique.
- 1.Gaikwad, B. M. G. P. Different indexing techniques.Google Scholar
- 5.Mand, M. K., & Nagpal, D. (2013). Gunjan, “An Analytical Approach for Mining Audio Signals”. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, 2(9).Google Scholar
- 6.Retrieved September 06, 2018, from http://www.rsystems.com/CommonResource/KnowledgeRepository/Deciphering-Voice-of-Customer-through-Speech-Analytics.pdf.
- 7.Logan, B., Goddeau, D., & Van Thong, J. M. (2005, March). Real-world audio indexing systems. In IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, 2005. Proceedings. (ICASSP 2005) (Vol. 5, pp. v-1001). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 9.Van Thong, J. M., Goddeau, D., Litvinova, A., Logan, B., Moreno, P., & Swain, M. (2000, April). Speechbot: A speech recognition based audio indexing system for the web. In Content-based multimedia information access-Volume 1 (pp. 106–115). The Centre de Hautes Etudes Internationales d’informatique Documentaire.Google Scholar
- 11.Logan, B., Moreno, P., Thong, J. M. V., & Whittaker, E. (2000). An experimental study of an audio indexing system for the web. In Sixth International Conference on Spoken Language Processing.Google Scholar
- 12.Trieu, H. L., Nguyen, L. M., & Nguyen, P. T. (2016). Dealing with out-of-vocabulary problem in sentence alignment using word similarity. In Proceedings of the 30th Pacific Asia Conference on Language, Information and Computation: Oral Papers (pp. 259–266).Google Scholar
- 13.Yusnita, M. A., Paulraj, M. P., Yaacob, S., Bakar, S. A., Saidatul, A., & Abdullah, A. N. (2011, March). Phoneme-based or isolated-word modeling speech recognition system? An overview. In 2011 IEEE 7th International Colloquium on Signal Processing and its Applications (CSPA) (pp. 304–309). IEEE.Google Scholar
- 14.Dey, N., & Ashour, A. S. (2018). Challenges and future perspectives in speech-sources direction of arrival estimation and localization. In Direction of arrival estimation and localization of multi-speech sources (pp. 49–52). Cham: Springer.Google Scholar
- 15.Dey, N., & Ashour, A. S. (2018). Direction of arrival estimation and localization of multi-speech sources. Springer International Publishing.Google Scholar
- 16.Dey, N., & Ashour, A. S. (2018). Applied examples and applications of localization and tracking problem of multiple speech sources. In Direction of arrival estimation and localization of multi-speech sources (pp. 35–48). Cham: Springer.Google Scholar
- 17.Dey, N., & Ashour, A. S. (2018). Microphone array principles. In Direction of arrival estimation and localization of multi-speech sources (pp. 5–22). Cham: Springer.Google Scholar
- 18.Karaa, W. B. A., & Dey, N. (2017). Mining multimedia documents. CRC Press.Google Scholar