Situational Awareness in Space Based Blockchain Wireless Networks
Blockchain is a new type of cryptographic distributed network transaction accounting system. Blockchain adopts some new security ideas, methods and technologies in its design to meet the real-world security requirements of various types of large-scale network transactions worldwide. In this paper, we discuss the state of art in space based blockchain wireless networks, and provide the future challenges in such scenario, which lead to the future researches in this area.
KeywordsSituational awareness Blockchain Wireless network Space information network
This work is funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China (61701503), the work of Su Hu was jointly supported by the MOST Program of International S&T Cooperation (Grant No. 2016YFE0123200), National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 61471100/61101090/61571082), Science and Technology on Electronic Information Control Laboratory (Grant No. 6142105040103) and Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Grant No. ZYGX2015J012/ZYGX2014Z005). We would like to thank all the reviewers for their kind suggestions to this work.
- 1.Buterin, V.: Ethereum: a next generation smart contract and decentralized application platform (2013). https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/White-Paper
- 2.Hyperledger. About the hyperledger project [EB/OL]. https://www.hyperledger.org/about
- 3.Cachin, C.: Architecture of the hyperledger blockchain fabric. In: Proceedings of the Workshop on Distributed Cryptocurrencies and Consensus Ledgers (DCCL), Chicago, USA (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Brown, R.G., Carlyle, J., Grigg, I., et al.: Corda: An Introduction. White Paper (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Corda, H.M.: A distributed ledgers. White Paper (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.McCinaghy, T., Marques, R., Müller, A., et al.: BigchainDB: a scalable blockchain database. White Paper (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Lazarsfeil, P.F., Elihu, K.: Personal Influence. Free Press, New York (1957)Google Scholar
- 8.Darus, N.M., Yasin, A., Omar, M., et al.: Team formation model of selecting team leader. An Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) approach. ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sci. 10(3), 1060–1067 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Lam, H.W., Wu, C.: Finding influential eBay buyers for viral marketing – a conceptual model of BuyerRank. In: Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Commerce and Enterprise Computing, pp. 778–785. IEEE (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, J., Ackerman, M., Adamic, L.: Expertise networks in online communities: structure and algorithms. In: Proceeding of the 16th Conference on World Wide Web, pp. 221–230 (2007)Google Scholar
- 11.Stutzbach, D., Rejaie, R.: Characterizing today’s Gnutella topology, CIS-TR-04-02 [R], [S.I.]: University of Oregon (2004)Google Scholar
- 12.Ongaro, D.: In search of an understandable consensus algorithm. In: Proceedings of USENIX Conf on USENIX Technical Conference, pp. 305–320. USENIX Association, Berkeley (2014)Google Scholar