Enhancing the Integrated Vaccine System (IVS) Using MyKidVAX Mobile Application
The conventional manual method of recording vaccination information is less organized and difficult to be retrieved back. IVS is an integrated information technology system that tries to address the weaknesses in the conventional method by providing storage for child’s vaccination data and the use of MyKidVAX grant parents as a reminder for the next vaccination date. A software editor called Dreamweaver is used in creating the IVS form. IVS showed more benefit with the use of this latest mobile application and positively progressed.
KeywordsIntegrated vaccine system MyKidVAX Mobile application Cloud system Database
A big thank you dedicated to University Malaysia Pahang (UMP) for providing us with a good environment, facilities and funding under research grant in order to complete this research. By this opportunity, we would like to thank Dr. Siti Suhaila Binti Suradi, MD. for sharing valuable information and giving us an approval for conducted the pilot study at Klinik Kesihatan Kurnia, Kuantan and accordance to our research interest. We would face many difficulties without her assistance.
- 1.Adib, M.A.H.M., Zabudin, N.F., Lukman, M.S., Hasni, N.H.M.: Development of Integrated Vaccine System (IVS) for Vaccination Database. IRID (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Multimedia Super Corridor, Ministry of Health Malaysia (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.World Health Organization (WHO) and PATH, OPTIMIZE (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Immunise4life, Ministry of Health Malaysia(2016)Google Scholar