Capstone Project at Taylor’s University School of Engineering
Engineering Group Project I and II are the two design/project modules that come after the four foundational design modules from semester 1 to semester 4. Together, this year-long project is taken as the capstone project in which students worked in teams to solve a real industrial or social challenge. Details pertaining to these modules that make up the capstone project, including samples of students achievements, are described in this chapter.
KeywordsCapstone project Group project
- 1.My Assignment Help, “The A to Z of Capstone Projects For Students: From Its Importance to How to Do It,” 6 September 2017. Retrieved October 31, 2018 from https://myassignmenthelp.com/blog/the-a-to-z-of-capstone-projects-for-students-from-its-importance-to-how-to-do-it/.
- 2.“Capstone Project,” 23 March 2016. Retrieved October 31, 2018 from https://www.edglossary.org/capstone-project/.
- 3.NAE Grand Challenges For Engineering, “Advance Personalized Learning”. Retrieved October 31, 2018 from http://www.engineeringchallenges.org/challenges/learning.aspx.
- 4.BSI Standards Publication, “Technical Product Documentation and Specification,” BS 8888:2011, 6th Ed., December 2011.Google Scholar
- 5.Taylor’s University, Teaching & Learning, “Taylor’s Graduate Capabilities”. Retrieved October 31, 2018 from https://university2.taylors.edu.my/teaching-learning/taylors-graduate-capabilities.