Design and Development of the Personalized Customized Platform of Electric Motor Based on J2EE
With the rapid change of the times, the advent of the “Internet+” era, consumer demand continues to be personalized, and gradually promote the transformation of the production mode of motor manufacturing enterprises. Under the premise of satisfying customer needs and increasing participation, based on the characteristics of the production of motor companies, and combined with the status quo of motor manufacturing, through the company’s on-site inspection and enterprise needs analysis, in order to build a personalized manufacturing management system for motor manufacturing manufacturers. At the same time, the physical data model of the system and the structure and module of the personalized customization platform system were respectively developed and designed using Power Designer modeling software and J2EE technology. Through the practical application of the company, the customer’s experience with personalized design and the real-time interaction between the company and the customer are realized. The distance between the enterprise and the customer is shortened and take the customer as the center of the production mode is implemented.
KeywordsMotor production Production mode Personalized customization Personalized design
Project Funding: Jiangxi Province Colleges and Universities Humanities and Social Science Research Project, GL1544.
- 1.H. Jia, Y. Wang, C. Guo, Development and development of personalized customized platform for hardware products based on web. Light Ind. Mach. 30(2), 100–103 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.X. Xue, Z.Z. Liu, S.F. Wang, Manufacturing service composition for the mass customised production. Int. J. Comput. Integr. Manuf. 29(2), 119–135 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.X.J. Ma, G.F. Ding, S.F. Qin et al., Transforming multidisciplinary customer requirements to product design specifications. Chin. J. Mech. Eng. 1–12 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Z. Ye, S. Wang, P. Liu, A series of hardware modeling methods for mass customization. Furniture 2, 20–25 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.H. Zhao, G. Meng, L. Han et al., Design and implementation of personalized and customized virtual fitness system. J. Chin. Graph. Graph. 20(7), 953–962 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Z. Pan, M. Cui, Explore the personalized customization mode of automobile in the Internet era. Packag. Eng. 2, 21–25 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Z. Zhou, K. Zhao, J. Yu et al., The realization of personalized customized system based on networked manufacturing. Mech. Des. Manuf. (3), 87–88 (2008)Google Scholar
- 11.Y. Duan, Research on Personalized Customization System Based on Web (Mechanical College of Tianjin University, Tianjin, 2007), pp. 43–44Google Scholar
- 12.J. Liang, W. Zhao, B. Chu, A database design forward project and its application based on PowerDesigner. Comput. Knowl. Technol. 12(22) (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.Y. Tao, Z. Wu, D. Tang et al., Research on application framework based on J2EE. Comput. Eng. Des. 28(4), 826–828 (2007)Google Scholar
- 14.J. Tian, Development platform of Java development language and research on J2EE programming technology. Inf. Technol. Inf. Technol. 4, 112–113 (2016)Google Scholar
- 15.J. Yu, M. Feng, Study on the integrated production planning and scheduling optimization system of tungsten powder processing. Manuf. Autom. 35(3), 58–62 (2013)Google Scholar