Evolutionary Game Analysis of Supply Chain Subjects’ Information-Sharing from the Perspective of Building Industrialization
The recent introduction of industry 4.0 and the promotion of the “One Belt One Road” initiative have had a positive impact on China’s efforts towards architectural industrialization. This has been an important change for the traditional construction industry and an inevitable trend for the future development of the construction industry. Currently, the industrialization development of Chinese architecture is at an important stage, and it requires a scientific and efficient construction supply chain management to add value. This paper builds a model based on an evolutionary game theory to analyze the information-sharing process of construction supply chain companies that possess a solid background of building industrialization, and provides a theoretical basis for the development of supply chain management for main enterprises.
KeywordsConstruction supply chain Construction industrialization Evolutionary game Information-sharing
First, I want to thank my tutor for his hard work in the study and writing guidance, and the inspiration for life planning and development. I would like to express my deep gratitude to my teachers for their care and guidance.
Second, I want to thank my fellow practitioners for their selfless help during my study, and many problems have been solved.
In addition, thank my family for supporting and encouraging me from time to time.
Finally, I would like to thank the experts for reviewing my paper in a busy schedule and I will continue my efforts.
- 1.K. Zheng, Q. Zhao, Problems in the development of building industrialization and analysis of countermeasures (in Chinese, Periodical style). Constr. Eng. Technol. (31) (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.N. Jia, Research on pricing of monolithic prefabricated house construction (in Chinese, Thesis or Dissertation style). Southeast University (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.K. Lei, R. Zhao, X. Wei, A review of the research on quality control of precast concrete components (in Chinese, Presented Conference Paper style), in The 1st national engineering quality inspection, accreditation and reinforcement academic exchange conference (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Y. Shan, Z. Li, Evolutionary game of knowledge sharing in construction supply chain facing building industrialization (in Chinese, Periodical style). J. Eng. Manag. 2, 1–5 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Yue, J. Yin, Analysis of the economic motives of supply chain strategic alliance in the industrialization of new buildings (in Chinese, Periodical style). J. Hunan Univ. (Social Science) 28(5), 45–49 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.X. Yu, Maturity evaluation, model optimization and value-added analysis of information sharing in construction supply chain (in Chinese, Thesis or Dissertation style). Zhejiang University (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.K. Chen, Evolutionary game analysis of platform sharing mechanism of science and technology basic condition without external supervision (in Chinese, Periodical style). Sci. Decis. 2, 45–53 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.S. Ye, L. Yang, J. Zhang, Research on dynamic evolutionary game of supply chain knowledge sharing (in Chinese, Periodical style). J. Inf. (9), 126–130 (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Liu, P. Fan, Research on information sharing in internet of things environment based on game theory (in Chinese, Periodical style). J. Party Sch. Communist Party China 5, 20–25 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.X. Yi, Game analysis of the behavior of strategic alliance in real estate enterprises (in Chinese, Periodical style). J. East China Jiaotong Univ. 4, 96–101 (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.X. Mi, Research on information sharing in decentralized supply chain network (in Chinese, Thesis or Dissertation style). Xiamen University (2006)Google Scholar