Research on Profit Allocation of Aquatic Products Cold Chain Logistics Alliance Based on Cooperative Game Theory
With the people’s increasing demands for aquatic products, the efficiency and service quality of aquatic products cold chain logistics are facing new challenges. The paper chooses cooperative game theory as the basic research method to study the profit allocation of aquatic products cold chain logistics alliance which is composed of four major participating enterprises conducting processing, warehousing, transportation and retailing activities. Based on Shapley value, the paper constructs a scientific profit allocation model for the above mentioned cold chain logistics alliance, providing an equitable and reasonable allocation plan for the coordination of interests among the main participating enterprises.
KeywordsAquatic products Cold chain logistics alliance Profit allocation Cooperative alliance Shapley value
Fund Project: Shandong Provincial Social Science Planning Research Project, Project Number: 16CGLJ07.
- 1.H. Zhu, Study on the distribution management of food cold chain logistics (in Chinese), Shanghai Jiao Tong University (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.M. Gong, H. Gao, Research on the optimization of cold chain logistics of aquatic products in China (in Chinese). Market Mod. 28, 71 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Y. Lu, Research on the development mode of cold chain logistics of aquatic product (in Chinese), Beijing Jiao Tong University (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.X.H. Qin, H.X. Tian, Problems and countermeasures of development of cold chain logistics in Guangxi aquatic products under new situation (in Chinese). China Market 49, 47–48 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.D.H. Liu, P.Y. Zhu, Analysis of affecting factors of aquatic products cold chain logistics in Fujian based on FAHP (in Chinese). J. Qingdao Agric. Univ. 1, 35–39 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.X.F. Zhou, C. Zhang, Y. Guo, Discussion on the railway logistics alliance and the problem of profit distribution (in Chinese). Railw. Transp. Econ. 6, 74–76 (2009)Google Scholar
- 9.L. Wu, The method of profit allocation of dynamic logistic alliance under the mode of product share contract (in Chinese). Syst. Eng. 5, 25–29 (2009)Google Scholar
- 10.H.W. Yu, Research on the logistics alliance distribution of interests based on weighted group barycenter algorithm (in Chinese), Hebei University of Engineering, p. 62 (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Z.P. Xu, Evolutionary game analysis and revenue distribution of joint distribution in cold chain of urban logistics (in Chinese), Beijing Jiao Tong University, p. 114 (2012)Google Scholar
- 12.Z.P. Du, P. Wang, Study on benefit allocation of vehicle-transport enterprise alliances based on interest game (in Chinese). Logist. Technol. 13, 122–125 (2015)Google Scholar
- 14.W.M. Wang, Research on profit allocation of cold chain logistics distribution alliance (in Chinese). Manag. Adm. 12, 126–128 (2016)Google Scholar
- 15.L. Wei, Distribution of the benefit of fresh produce E-commerce supply chain (in Chinese). Logist. Eng. Manag. 2, 47–50 (2018)Google Scholar