Assessment of the Vulnerability of Emergency Rescue System in Coal Enterprises Based on GGAHP
To identify the weak links of the emergency rescue system in coal enterprises, this study assessed the vulnerability of this system with the Group Gray Analytical Hierarchy Process (GGAHP), which combined the Group Decision Making and Grey Theory. By setting up the index system about vulnerability and judgment matrix, then whitening the matrix, the vulnerability data at the bottom of the index system could be calculated to spot the weak links of the system.
KeywordsCoal mines Emergency rescue GGAHP Vulnerability
This work was supported by Fund for Scientific Research Training of Xi’an University of Science and Technology (No. 6310214027).
- 1.Y. Shang, Review on concept model of disaster vulnerability. J. Catastrophology 28(1), 112–116 (2013). (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Z. Feng, J. Hao, Assessment on emergency rescue capacity of coal mine accident. J. UESTC ( Soc. Sci. Ed.) 12(3), 53–65 (2010). (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.S. Xu, Principles of Analytic Hierarchy Process (Tianjin University Press, Tianjin, 1988), pp. 6–10. (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.S. Tang, X. Li, Study on method for assessment of vulnerability of railway emergency rescue system. J. China Railw. Soc. 35(7), 14–20 (2013). (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Cheng, S. Song, Research on vulnerability of Beijing subway based on GGAHP. Urban Rapid Rail Transit 28(3), 29–33 (2015). (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.T. Xu, H. Tian, Vulnerability assessment of emergency management system in coal enterprises. Saf. Coal Mines 47(12), 219–221 (2016). (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.L. Yang, L. Wang, Assessment index system of coal mine emergency rescue ability based on interpretative structural modeling method. J. China Univ. Min. & Technol. ( Soc. Sci.) 17(1), 55–61 (2015). (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.R. Shan, C. Wang, X. Chen, Research on emergency rescue capability of coal mine based on vague set theory. Coal Technol. 35(2), 320–321 (2016). (Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.N. Xie, S. Liu, Grey analytic hierarchy process and its position-solving. J. South. Yangtze Univ. (Nat. Sci. Ed.) 3(1), 87–89 (2004). (Chinese)Google Scholar