A New Class of Generalized Convex Functions and Integral Inequalities
In this chapter, we introduce the class of \(\eta _\varphi \)-convex functions which is larger than the class of \(\eta \)-convex functions introduced by Gordji et al. (Preprint Rgmia Res Rep Coll 1–14, 2015 ). Some Fejér type integral inequalities are established for this new class of functions. As consequences, we deduce some Hermite–Hadamard type inequalities involving different kinds of fractional integrals.
- 1.M.E. Gordji, M.R. Delavar, S.S. Dragomir, Some inequality related to \(\eta \)-convex function. Preprint Rgmia Res. Rep. Coll. 1–14 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.V.G. Miheşan, A generalization of the convexity, in Seminar on Functional Equations, Approx. and Convex., Cluj-Napoca, Romania (1993)Google Scholar
- 7.G.H. Toader, Some generalisations of the convexity, in Proceedings of the Colloquium on Approximation and Optimization, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (1984), pp. 329–338Google Scholar
- 14.S.S. Dragomir, C.E.M. Pearce, Selected Topics on Hermite-Hadamard Inequalities and Applications, RGMIA Monographs, Victoria University (2000)Google Scholar
- 19.M.R. Delavar, M. De La Sen, On generalization of Fejér type inequalities. Commun. Math. Appl. 8(1), 31–43 (2017)Google Scholar
- 22.E. Sest, N.E. Ozdemir, S.S. Dragomir, On Hadamard-type inequalities involving several kinds of convexity. J. Inequal. Appl. Art. ID 286845, 12 pp (2010)Google Scholar