Lyapunov Inequalities for Some Differential Equations with Integral-Type Boundary Conditions
In this work, we derive a Lyapunov-type inequality for a fractional problem depending on an integral boundary condition. We believe our results to be new even for the classical integer-order derivative case.
Rui Ferreira was supported by the “Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT)” through the program “Investigador FCT” with reference IF/01345/2014.
- 2.S. Dhar, Q. Kong, M. McCabe, Fractional boundary value problems and Lyapunov-type inequalities with fractional integral boundary conditions. Electron. J. Qual. Theory Differ. Equ. 2016, no. 43, 16 pGoogle Scholar
- 6.R.A.C. Ferreira, Existence and uniqueness of solutions for two-point fractional boundary value problems. Electron. J. Differ. Equ. 2016, Paper No. 202, 5 pGoogle Scholar
- 8.R.A.C. Ferreira, RACSAM (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13398-017-0462-z
- 9.M. Jleli, B. Samet, Lyapunov-type inequalities for fractional boundary-value problems. Electron. J. Differ. Equ. 2015, no. 88, 11 pGoogle Scholar
- 12.M. Jleli, J.J. Nieto, B. Samet, Lyapunov-type inequalities for a higher order fractional differential equation with fractional integral boundary conditions. Electron. J. Qual. Theory Differ. Equ. 2017, Paper No. 16, 17 pGoogle Scholar
- 14.J. Rong, C. Bai, Lyapunov-type inequality for a fractional differential equation with fractional boundary conditions. Adv. Differ. Equ. 2015, 2015:82, 10 pGoogle Scholar