Distributed Fixed-Time Consensus Algorithm for Multiple Nonholonomic Chained-Form Systems
In this paper, the fixed-time control algorithm is used to address the consensus problem for multiple nonholonomic chained-form systems. For the sake of analysis, a switching control strategy is introduced to solve the fixed-time consensus problem. Compared with the finite-time control algorithm, the convergence time of the fixed-time consensus protocol, can be guaranteed regardless of the initial conditions. Rigorous proof using Lyapunov theory shows that the sates of multiple nonholonomic chained-form systems can reach a consensus in a fixed time. To further illustrate the effectiveness of the control algorithm, a numerical simulation is given.
KeywordsDistributed control Nonholonomic chained-form systems Lyapunov theory Finite-time consensus Fixed-time consensus
This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 61573200, 61573199).
- 1.D. HaiBo, G.H. Wen, Y.Y. Cheng, Y.G. He, R. Jia, Distributed finite-time cooperative control of multiple high-order nonholonomic mobile robots. IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. Learn. Syst. 28(12), 2998–3006 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Z. Li, Z.S. Duan, L. Huang, Consensus of multiagent systems and synchronization of complex networks: a unified viewpoint. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. I 57(1), 213–224 (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.A.S. Jun Lin, B.D.O. Morse Anderson, The multi-agent rendezvous problem. I: the synchronous case. SIAM J. Control Opt. 46(6), 1508–1513 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.P. Sanjay, Bhat, Dennis S. Bernstein, Finite-time stability of continuous autonomous systems. SIAM J. Control Opt. 38(3), 751–766 (2000)Google Scholar
- 13.F. Xiao, L. Wang, J. Chen, Y.P. Gao, Finite-time formation control for multi-agent systems. Automatica 45(11), 2605–2611 (2009)Google Scholar
- 14.H.B. Du, G.H. Wen, X.H. Yu, S.H. Li, M.Z.Q. Che, Finite-time consensus of multiple nonholonomic chained-form systems based on recursive distributed observer. Automatica 62(C), 236–242 (2015)Google Scholar
- 15.O. MeiYing, D. HaiBo, S.H. Li, Finite-time formation control of multiple nonholonomic mobile robots. Int. J. Robust Nonlinear Control 24(1), 140–165 (2014)Google Scholar
- 16.A. Polyakov, Nonlinear feedback design for fixed-Time stabilization of linear control systems. IEEE Trans. Auto. Control 57(8), 2106–2110 (2012)Google Scholar
- 17.Z.Y. Zuo, L. Tie, A new class of finite-time nonlinear consensus protocols for multi-agent systems. Int. J. Control 87(2), 363–370 (2014)Google Scholar
- 18.J. Liu, Y. Yao, Q. Wang, C. Sun, Fixed-time event-triggered consensus control for multi-agent systems with nonlinear uncertaintie. Neurocomputing 260(18), 497–504 (2017)Google Scholar
- 19.S. Parsegov, A. Polyakov, P. Shcherbakov, Nonlinear fixed-time control protocol for uniform allocation of agents on a segment, in 51st Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 7732–7737 (2012)Google Scholar
- 20.Z.Y. Zuo, L. Tie, Distributed robust finite-time nonlinear consensus protocols for multi-agent systems. Int. J. Syst. Sci. 47(6), 1366–1375 (2016)Google Scholar