Exponential Synchronization Control of Neural Networks with Time-Delays and Markovian Jumping Parameters
In this paper, the exponential synchronization control is considered for neural networks with time-delays and Markovian jumping parameters. The jumping parameters are modeled as continuous-time finite-state Markov chain. By resorting to the Lyapunov functional method, a linear matrix inequality (LMI) approach is developed to derive the synchronization required. Simulations with Matlab verify the effectiveness of the proposes criteria.
KeywordsExponential synchronization Markovian jumping Time-delays Linear matrix inequality
- 4.W. Zhou, D. Tong, Y. Gao, C. Ji, H. Su, Mode and delay-dependent adaptive exponential synchronization in pth moment for stochastic delayed neural networks with Markovian switching. IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. Learn. Syst. 23(4), 662–668 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Sun, W. Zhou, Exponential stability of stochastic neural networks with time-variant mixed time-delays and uncertainty, in 9th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA) (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.S. Ma, W. Zhou, S. Luo, R. Chen, Projective synchronization control of delayed recurrent neural networks with Markovian jumping parameters, in 8th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Z. Wu, P. Shi, H. Su, J. Chu, Exponential synchronization of neural networks with discrete and distributed delays under time-varying sampling. IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. Learn. Syst. 23(9), 1368–1376 (2012)Google Scholar
- 11.Z. Wu, P. Shi, H. Su, H. Chu, Delay-dependent stability analysis for switched neural networks with time-varying delay. IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybern. B Cybern. 41(6), 1522–1530 (2011)Google Scholar