Spline Evaluation for Railways
This chapter explains the use of spline and B-splines in rail technology. It analyses and discusses the spline and B-spline signals and implementation results for rail technology. The use of spline functions leads to the improvement of accuracy of the results and to significant reduction of computation costs. A spline method of analysis, processing and determination of anomalies of rail structures, based on the use of spectral basic signals, was developed.
- 1.S. Bosse, M. Koerdt, D. Schmidt, Robust and adaptive signal segmentation for structural monitoring using autonomous agents, in Proceddings the 4th International Electronic Conference on Sensor and Applications, vol. 2, issue 3 (2017) p. 105. https://doi.org/10.3390/ecsa-4-04917CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.B. Shillingford et al., Large scale visual speech recognition, arXiv:1807.05162V2 cs.CV] (2018). https://arxiv.org/pdf/1807.05162.pdf
- 8.D.B. Keele, Jr. (Don), Log sampling in time and frequency: preliminary theory and application. Audio Engineering Society Convention (1994). http://www.aes.org/e-lib/browse.cfm?elib=6297
- 9.D. Schillinger, E. Rank, An unfitted hp-adaptive finite element method based on hierarchical B-splines for interface problems of complex geometry. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 200(47–48), 3358–3380, ISSN 0045-7825, (2011). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cma.2011.08.002MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 11.N. Gonga-Saholiariliva, Y. Gunnell, C. Petit, C. Mering, Techniques for quantifying the accuracy of gridded elevation models and for mapping uncertainty in digital terrain analysis. Prog. Phys. Geogr.: Earth Environ. 35(6), 739–764 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1177/0309133311409086CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 14.H.N. Zaynidinov, M.B. Zaynutdinova, E.S. Nazirova, Methods of reconstucting signals based on multivariate spline. Eur. J. Comput. Sci. Inf. Technol. 3(2), 56–63 (2015). http://www.eajournals.org/wp-content/uploads/Methods-of-reconstructing-signals-based-on-multivariate-spline2.pdf