Study on the Cleaning of Organic Pollutants by Micronano Bubbles in Sandy Soil Foundation
The problem of organic pollution of soil and groundwater is becoming more and more serious. In this paper, methyl orange was selected as the representative to carry out the test of removing organic pollutants from sandy soil foundation with ozone micro-nano bubbles. The test results show that the removal rate can reach more than 99%, and the ozone micro-nano bubbles have strong oxidation capacity. Micro-nano-bubble technology can achieve a good repair effect. In the field of environmental pollution control, technology for in-situ repair of micro-nano bubbles has obvious advantages, which is expected to make the in-situ restoration of organic pollution of soil and groundwater more direct, efficient and thoroughly.
KeywordsOzone micro-nano bubbles Soil and groundwater Organic pollution In-situ restoration
- 2.Wu ZQ (2008) Numerical simulation of migration of non-aqueous fluids in soil. Department of Water and Hydropower Engineering, Tsinghua University, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 3.Sharma HD, Reddy KR (2004) Geoenvironmental engineering: site remediation, waste containment, and emerging waste management technologiesGoogle Scholar
- 4.Bao XT, Chen QY, Xu ZQ (2016) Research progress and application of micro-nano-bubble technology in fishery industry review. Water Purif Technol (4), 16-22Google Scholar
- 5.Xiong YL, Yang XL, Song HL (2016) Application of micro-nano-bubble in water treatment and its generating device research. Environ Eng (6) 23-27Google Scholar
- 6.Jiang H, Wu T (2011) The application of micro-nano-aeration technology in water environment treatment. Haihe Water Resour (1), 24-26Google Scholar