Feedback T-S Fuzzy Controller in Finite Frequency for Wind Turbine
This chapter investigates a feedback finite frequency Takagi-Sugeno (T-S) fuzzy controller synthesis for a variable speed wind turbine. The proposed control design is based on both the T-S fuzzy modeling and the finite frequency approach. The T-S fuzzy model is used to deal with a nonlinear behavior of wind turbine system, and the finite frequency approach allows the command in a specific domain of frequency. The control constraints are given in terms of a set of LMIs which can be efficiently solved using existing numerical tools. In order to illustrate the performance of the proposed control algorithm, numerical simulations are performed using Matlab software.
KeywordsFinite frequency Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy Variable wind speed Wind turbine
- An, A., Yang, G., Zhang, H., & Du, P. (2015). PMSG maximum wind power tracking control based on TS fuzzy method. In IEEE 27th Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC), Qingdao (pp. 2844–2849).Google Scholar
- Berrada, Y., El Amrani, A., & Boumhidi, I. (2017). Finite frequency T-S fuzzy control for a variable speed wind turbine. In 14th IEEE International Multi-conference on Systems, Signals & Devices (SSD), Marrakech (pp. 505–510).Google Scholar
- El-Amrani, A., Hmamed, A., Boukili, B., & El Hajjaji, A. (2016). H ∞ filtering of TS fuzzy systems in finite frequency domain. In 5th IEEE International Conference on Systems and Control (ICSC), Marrakech (pp. 306–312).Google Scholar
- Goodwin, G. C., Graebe, S. F., & Salgado, M. E. (2001). Control system design. Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- Skelton, R. E., & Iwasaki, T. (1998). A unified algebraic approach to linear control design. London/Bristol: Taylor and Francis.Google Scholar