Design of Graphene-Based THz Antennas
This paper first reports the design of the tunable graphene-based patch antenna at THz frequencies. After that a tunable graphene-based U slot loaded patch antenna has been designed to increase the bandwidth at THz frequencies. The simulated results for both the antennas are presented for different values of chemical potential.
- 4.Yurchenko, S.O., Komarov, K.A., Pustovoit, V.I.: Multilayer-graphene-based amplifier of surface acoustic waves. AIP Adv. 5(057144), 1–12 (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Zangeneh-Nejad, F., Safian, R.: A tunable high-impedance THz antenna array. In: 23rd Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (2015)Google Scholar
- 12.Yao, G., et al.: Dynamically electrically tunable broadband absorber based on graphene analog of electromagnetically induced transparency. IEEE Photon. J. 8(7800808), 1–8 (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.Wang, Y., Chen, Q., Shen, X.: Actively controlled plasmonic Bragg reflector based on a graphene parallel-plate waveguide. AIP Adv. 5(077152), 1–7 (2015)Google Scholar
- 16.de Oliveira, R.E.P., de Matos, C.J.S.: Graphene based waveguide Polarizers: In Depth physical analysis and relevant parameters. Graphene and Nanomaterials Research Center, Mackenzie Presbyterian University, Sao Paulo, 01302-907, Brazil (2015)Google Scholar